Programmatic intervention areas
BPDO has currently implementing in three Programmatic interventions
The aim of this program is to enhance the capacity of Health care experiences for Beneficiaries and contribute the national aims for reducing HIV/AIDS new infections. Under these the following project activities are implementing.
- HIV/AIDS prevention & care & support
- Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH)
The program enables Improving Social, Cultural and economic capacities for beneficiaries through different community level awareness and livelihood support. The following Project activities are undertaking to meet this program aim.
- Migration, migrant protection & reintegration
- Child protection
- Livelihood support
- Capacity building for CBOs
- Human right advocacy like GBV and others